Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 13
Bibi and i were scared as we hoped that Dad and Mum would be safe. Suddenly we saw a taxi driving towards us, it's Mum and Dad! They were safe, i was on cloud nine. We bolted to hop into the taxi to escape. I was proud of my father of his actions. I was amazed that Dad was going to sell the taxi to get money in order to go for our trip.

Day 14
Bibi was getting impatient as we had not reached our destination. I was scared to ask this question but i managed to ask that. He was not answering. Dad finally said that we were going to Australia as we could live as far as away from the government. I sensed that Australia was a much better place than Afghanistan. Suddenly, we heard men shouting and we were supposed to keep still. The truck came and soldiers were alighted. I was horrified. Finally, the truck moved off and i could relax a bit. Dad suddenly said goodbye, i thought he was saying to me. However, he was talking to our country, as we crossed the border.

No comments:

Post a Comment