Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 21
Bibi tried to retrieve the ball but i insisted her not to. We would lose Mum and Dad if she did that. Omar decided to help us retrieve the ball but he dropped into the water. I begged the smuggler in yellow overalls to help him but he ignored me. Bibi was so angry that she bit and hugged his legs. The man threw Bibi over his shoulder.I was shocked.

Day 22
I stared down at the churning water. I could not see her. I could only see shadows and bubbles. Suddenly, there was someone pulling me. I noticed that Bibi was back on the boat with me. Surprisingly, I saw Mum and Dad, i begged to ask the boat to come back. I was panicking.

Day 23
I bolted to look for a smuggler to help us. We wanted so much to ask the captain to let us board another boat as we boarded the wrong one. However, the sailor refused and Bibi sweared at him; she tried to attack her but i defended the attack. The smuggler said that they didn't have any radar or radio. He asked us to keep quiet or we would be thrown out of the boat. Bibi cried as she wanted Mum and Dad desperately. Omar came and sat beside me.

Day 24
I did not feel hungry as the diesel engine took my appetite away. I was scared that the smuggler in yellow outfit would not give us food if he saw her. Suddenly, flame shot up and there was a gas canister right next to the burning blanket. A teenage girl bolted to distinguish the fire and she had black stuff on her eyelashes and her lips were green. The sailor accused us of starting the fire. We were not given food and Rashida, the teenage girl, said that they might not wash their hands before they opened the soup packet. I liked her within a moment.

Day 25
Rashida said that she got her name after her brother had died as her parents named her so. Omar was backed from leaning over the side. We were glad to meet Rashida and Omar said that his sister was very nice too. We ignored him. I picked up my football and Omar claimed that it was hos. Bibi and I started to do some football tricks and Rashida said that we were sunburnt. Omar claimed that he was too as she gave us a bottle of sun protection cream; she said that Omar was full of dirt and not sunburnt. I noticed something in Rashida's bag: Flour

No comments:

Post a Comment