Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 1
Today, i played soccer with my friends. I love Manchester United! I was exhilarated to have a soccer game with my friends. I was dribbling the ball when i tried to score a goal but i failed. I was crestfallen. After awhile, my sister, Bibi, also wanted to play soccer. However, the government dislikes people playing soccer. Furthermore, Bibi was a girl and girls were not allowed to play soccer. She rammed a ball as hard as she could and it flew to the rocket crater.

Day 2
Bibi ran towards the rocket crater to retrieve the ball. I was shocked and bolted to ask her to watch out for landmines. I came towards her and heard a creak. It was a tank, its gun barrel is turning! The tank was being controlled. I felt horrified and scared. I ordered Bibi to run but she yelled and threw a rock at the tank instead.

Day 3
I immediately asked Bibi to get down. However, she rolled onto her side and chucked another rock at it. Terror seized me! The soccer ball was still wedged under the tank. Bibi still wanted to retrieve it although i told her not to. I tried to pull the bulging ball but it would not budge. I was desperate and spouted out that my ancestors were bakers and their hot ovens were hot enough to melt a tank. To my surprise, the tank was falling back for some reasons. When i turned back, i heared my friends shouting to me that Bibi had stepped on a landmine. I was dumbfounded.
(Tay Pu Qian as Jamal)

No comments:

Post a Comment